CORNHOLE BOARD DECALS
These particular decals are made to fit regulation cornhole boards but can also be applied to cars, windows, mirrors, etc.; Basically any flat, smooth surface - feel free to get creative!
- The cornhole boards/background that you see in our images ARE NOT included, they are digital illustrations (drawings) only used for display purposes! They are just an example of what our decals could look like on your DIY projects! Again, boards are NOT included.
- Vinyl decals may be shipped as a full sheet(s) and will need to be cut apart by the customer when the kit arrives.
- Clear transfer tape already applied for easy application. Installation instructions included with every order.
- Decals are removable but not reusable. Please do not apply outdoor rated vinyl decals to interior walls.
- Decals are made from premium quality 6+ year outdoor rated vinyl, they are NOT printed and when applied correctly will last years compared to inks used on printed decals that will crack and fade over time.
- A coat of polyurethane can be applied over the decals.
OUTDOOR RATED VINYL
Is there a difference in outdoor rated vinyl and wall vinyl?
Yes! Please do not apply any decals to any interior walls unless they are made from actual wall vinyl. Outdoor vinyl is typically used on glass, porcelain, plastic, laptops, lockers, etc. and can be removed from these surfaces but it is not made for interior walls of your home. When removing from an interior wall, outdoor rated vinyl can and will destroy the paint and sheet rock. If you see a design in our shop made from outdoor vinyl but would like a wall decal instead, please contact us first!
How do I apply a decal?
Installation instructions are included with every order. If you're not familiar with how plotter cut decals are applied, we recommend that you watch How-To videos prior to installation. We cannot be held responsible for any installation errors or incompatibility issues.
Will my decal have a background?
No, our decals are precision cut (or plotter cut) and will not have any logos, background or trademarks. When applied correctly, the only thing left on the substrate will be the vinyl decal.
Is there a difference between wall vinyl and car vinyl?
Yes! Please do not apply any decals to any interior walls unless they are made from actual wall vinyl. "Car Vinyl" is commonly called "Outdoor Rated Vinyl" and is typically used on glass, porcelain, plastic, laptops, lockers, etc.. Outdoor vinyl can be removed from these surfaces but it is not made for interior walls of your home. When removing from an interior wall, "car vinyl" can and will destroy the paint and sheet rock. On the other hand, wall vinyl is specifically made for interior walls and can be applied and safely removed from walls. If you see a design in our shop made from outdoor vinyl but would like a wall decal instead, please contact us first!
Are some paints and walls not recommended for wall vinyl decals?
Vinyl wall decals are great for upgrading rooms for an instant, brand new look! However, wall vinyl is not compatible with all types of walls/paints. Textured, rough walls are not recommended for wall decals. Environmental friendly paints and flat paints are not recommended. Freshly painted walls must be fully cured prior to applying wall decals. Due to variances in application methods, substrates, walls, paints, chemicals in paints and all other means beyond our control, we cannot guarantee compatibility. The consumer assumes all responsibility from the use, installation, vinyl adhesion, and removal of any and all wall vinyl decals purchased.
What type of surfaces are best for decals?
Decals can be applied to most flat, smooth surfaces such as cars, laptops, windows, mirrors, glass, porcelain, lockers, etc.